Dr. Albert Urszán

"Everything we say before surgery is information.
Everything afterwards is an apology."

Plastic surgery interventions


In our clinic we perform a variety of plastic surgical operations under modern conditions. Their services are available to both ladies and gentlemen.

Breast surgery

Breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, correction of breast deformity, breast enlargement with implant, gynecomastia

Facelift

You want a wrinkle-free, youthful face? Learn more about aesthetic surgery options.

Ear surgery

Ear reshaping, also known as Otoplasty, refers to a range of common cosmetic surgery procedures designed to correct the size and shape of the ear and earlobe.

Tummy Tuck

Dissatisfied with your belly fat? Abdominal surgery removes excess skin and adipose tissue.

Genital surgery

Female genital cosmetic surgery is a growing field within plastic surgery. We offer a variety of options designed to enhance or rejuvenate the female genitalia.

Nose surgery

The nose is a characteristic feature-forming organ of the face, that is why its correction may positively as well as negatively modify the harmony of the face.

Eyelid surgery

Blepharoplasty, or ‘eyelid reduction’ or ‘eyebag removal’, is one of the five most common cosmetic surgery procedures in Europe.

Liposuction

During liposuction, approximately 70% of the fat cells are removed from the treated area, leaving the remaining 30% more difficult to absorb new fat molecules.

The Clinic

Our modern clinic in Buda in the III. district in a quiet yet accessible location. Spacious rooms, state-of-the-art medical and surgical equipment, allow for smaller and larger interventions. On-site consultation so you can find out what environment you will be in before the surgery.

Testimonials


Női profilkép

Angela Horak

“I’m very happy with the result of the surgery, it’s even more than perfect! I’m glad I got into competent hands.”

Női profilkép

Edith Vaussion

“It took me a long time to devote myself to the intervention. The doctor’s hands are worth gold, and the team is doing their heart and soul. I am happy to return to the control tests.”

Férfi profilkép

Paul Brenson

“It took me a long time to devote myself to the intervention. The doctor’s hands are worth gold, and the team is doing their heart and soul. I am happy to return to the control tests.”